What is a Hosted PBX System?
A Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) service allows small and medium-sized businesses to utilize a comprehensive office phone system from anywhere. Employees can make and receive calls on the office system from their car, home or anywhere out of the office. What’s more is that your Hosted PBX is operated entirely off-site by your VoIP provider, enabling your business to leverage virtually any IP network without expensive on-premise hardware.
Benefits of a Hosted PBX System for Your Business
Access to any IP network is valuable, but it isn’t the only advantage of implementing PBX for your business. Here are the other ways that PBX can untangle your company and slingshot you into the future of mobile.
- More flexibility – Make and receive calls on the company network anywhere.
- Software integration – Integrate email accounts and employees’ mobile devices.
- Lower cost – No costly on-site equipment to maintain
- Simple manageability – All changes are made on an easy-to-use web portal
- Boost credibility – Provide clients with elite service that reflects your company brand