A Hybrid Cloud For Small Business Success
2 min read | Apr 12, 2017
Why A Hybrid Cloud Strategy Helps Small Businesses Thrive
IT providers have been raving about the Cloud for years. By now, you know that Cloud services improve collaboration and efficiency for your business, but what if you could get the best of both worlds?
Cue the hybrid Cloud strategy…
A hybrid Cloud curriculum consists of private, public and on-premise Cloud services and is ideal for small businesses with dynamic and changing workloads. In this article, we will detail this and other impressive benefits of this kind of a hybrid strategy, and provide some expert tips on how your business can maximize those benefits to the fullest. Read along below!
Advantages of a Hybrid Cloud Strategy
- Pay only for the resources you use.
- Collaborate within multiple shared infrastructures.
- Adapt to changes in workload by alternating between Cloud environments.
- Save money on labor and equipment.
- Increase overall capacity.
- Avoid costly server outages from data center power failure.
How Your Business Can Excel In a Hybrid Cloud Environment
- Voice your specific wants and needs. It’s critical to be transparent with your Cloud service provider and voice your business’ specific wants and needs upfront. This avoids any future confusion over the applications. At Benton Technology Solutions, we will tailor your hybrid Cloud allocation to meet your exact business objectives, so be sure to articulate those objectives thoroughly.
- Think ‘automation’. Incorporating a hybrid Cloud environment takes some adjusting, and those adjustments can be cumbersome and time-consuming. That’s why we suggest automating every aspect of your IT process. It will save you from having to make the switch manually.
- Understand your data workloads. Small businesses must be aware of the nature of their data workloads. For example, the larger, more stationary and sensitive data workloads may be best to house in an on-premise Cloud, while the more dynamic and changing workloads may best fit the scalable capabilities of a public Cloud.
- Contact an expert. The only way to succeed with a hybrid Cloud strategy is to get it right the first time. That means committing the right resources to the migration process. The Cloud technology experts at Benton Tech specialize in Cloud migration and are eager to assist your business. Contact us today!
DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS WITH A SPECIALIST TODAY. LET’S TALK!